Antigua and Barbuda has a newly launched citizenship by investment program for investors who can directly acquire citizenship and passport by donation to a charity or through purchase of real estate. The country joins St.Kitts and Nevis and Dominica where the citizenship program is already up and running. Antigua & Barbuda is one of the most beautiful island nation in Caribbean with beautiful beaches and posh climate to enjoy your summer vacation.
We are pleased to inform that we assist business clients in acquiring passport in Antigua and Barbuda with minimum formalities, the easy way through our specialists in real estate.
- Beautiful caribbean country with white sand and blue waters for exotic holidays.
- Lifetime citizenship for family and children with one time investment.
- Direct citizenship in Caribbean country.
- Visa free travel to EU schengen countries including UK and Ireland.
- No wealth, inheritance, personal income taxes.
- No personal visit required
- No requirement to live in Antigua before or after getting citizenship.
- No interviews, business experience or language tests.
- Fast 3 months processing time for citizenship.
- Best second passport for travel.
- Free movement in the caribbean CARICOM countries.
- Freely hold dual or multiple citizenship with other countries.
- Investments in business ($1,500,000) or real estate ($400,000) also qualify for citizenship
Qualifying Investments for Citizenship
Under the Citizenship program, there are following investment options:
- USD 200,000 donation to National Development fund (NDF) (or)
- USD 400,000 investment in real estate (or)
- USD 1,500,000 business investment (or)
Additional costs for dependents are extra.
The passport is granted for 5 year validity period after that it can be renewed. To renew after 5 years, you must have visited Antigua for about 5 days.
Real Estate Investment
We have our own inhouse real estate specialist assisting all our clients with easy paperwork in purchasing a real estate in Antigua and Barbuda. The value of purchase must be $400,000 to qualify for Antigua/Barbuda passport. You must hold the real estate for 5 years after which you can sell it in the market and still keep the citizenship.
These are the documents which must be kept ready, when applying for citizenship.
– Police clearance certificate or Certificate of no criminal record
– Copy of passport
– Marriage certificate, with spouse as dependent
– 2 birth certificates
**All documents must have apostille seal, for use in Antigua and Barbuda
Visa free travel
If you become citizen of Antigua & Barbuda, you can travel to United Kingdom, EU schengen countries (125 countries) without visa for upto 90 day stay period. You can see full list of countries here